This course provides Asbestos Removal Contracts Managers or Directors with knowledge and understanding of the management, control and planning of the removal of asbestos containing materials. The training will be carried out in accordance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations. All Manager training will be subject to ATL Safety Limited bespoke training needs analysis which will dictate the subjects to be covered, taken from Chapter 4 Modules 1 – 19, 24 – 27 of HSG 247.
Delegates wishing to attend this course must have previous experience within the asbestos removal industry i.e. Asbestos Removal Supervisor.
The aim of this two day course is to make Managers and Directors aware of their responsibilities to their operatives and supervisors and the requirements on being a licensed holder within the industry.
- Training Needs Analysis of Course Candidates
- Working Practices and legislation
- Health and Safety Management
- Plans of Work – Assessment and Notification
- Site Management and Supervision
- The Role of the Health and Safety Inspector / EHO
- The Role of the Analyst
- Record Keeping
- Health and Safety (ALU) memo’s
- Question and Answer end of course assessment
All manager / director training is offered as an in house training course at the clients premises or an open/scheduled course at our dedicated training centre on the Hertfordshire / Cambridgeshire border, audited and approved by UKATA.
Please note: This course is delivered by UKATA Category C Member, ATL Safety.