The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 require any persons who work or manage people who work with asbestos containing materials require refresher training at least every year, this course is for previously trained managers / directors of licensed asbestos removal contractors. The refresher training will also satisfy the requirements of the local inspector and employers should ensure consistency with their training.This course is for Asbestos Removal Directors / Managers who have previously been trained, evidence of this will be required at the time of booking. This course is offered in accordance with HSG 247 and L143; UKATA Category C Certification and Photo ID Cards on Completion.
Please note: This course is delivered by UKATA Category C Member, ATL Safety
In-house course booking Form
The benefits of in-house training?
- By arranging an in-house training course we come to you, this can save valuable time consuming travel and the inevitable and sometimes costly, expense of overnight accommodation involved in using external venues and hotels.
- You decide the dates you want the training to be carried out, we will come to your premises wherever and whenever it suits your workload.
- By utilising in-house training it becomes considerably more cost effective, a ‘one off’ fixed price covers up to the maximum number of delegates allowed on the course, this significantly reduces individual costs per delegate.
Booking Procedure (4 steps)
- Check the course details including the preferred date and start time you want.
- Provide contact information so we can get back to you regarding the enquiry.
- Review and sign our Terms and Conditions.
- We will check our tutor availability and come back to you with a quote and provisional booking for the training.