The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 include the requirement for training employees who work or disturb asbestos, referred to as non-licensable asbestos work or minor works. Persons requiring this type of training would include those whose work will knowingly disturb ACMs, such as plumbers, carpenters, electricians, maintenance and demolition workers; UKATA Certification and Photo ID Cards on Completion.
^If you have not attended a UKATA Asbestos Awareness course in the past six months, you have the option of attending one of our in-centre courses or completing our approved online asbestos awareness training course.
In-house course booking Form
The benefits of in-house training?
- By arranging an in-house training course we come to you, this can save valuable time consuming travel and the inevitable and sometimes costly, expense of overnight accommodation involved in using external venues and hotels.
- You decide the dates you want the training to be carried out, we will come to your premises wherever and whenever it suits your workload.
- By utilising in-house training it becomes considerably more cost effective, a ‘one off’ fixed price covers up to the maximum number of delegates allowed on the course, this significantly reduces individual costs per delegate.
Booking Procedure (4 steps)
- Check the course details including the preferred date and start time you want.
- Provide contact information so we can get back to you regarding the enquiry.
- Review and sign our Terms and Conditions.
- We will check our tutor availability and come back to you with a quote and provisional booking for the training.