Asbestos Training for Project Managers
Suitable for persons who are responsible for delivering projects and are required to understand the legislative requirements for Asbestos Regulations, Asbestos Surveying and Asbestos Removal procedures including the procurement and the on-site management of Asbestos Contractors.
Asbestos Training Limited offer this course for those working on projects and sites where asbestos containing materials could be present and are required to be identified and maybe removed.
This course is aimed at Site Managers, Project Managers and Contract Managers.
- Be familiar with types, uses and likely occurrences of asbestos in buildings and, where appropriate, items of plant
- Be familiar with the requirements as set out in CAR 2012 and HSG 264 with regard to responsibilities also providing an understanding of the different work categories and requirements
- An overview of the requirements for asbestos surveys including interpreting results and understanding the risk assessment process
- An overview of the Asbestos Removal process including remedial work options and best practice
- An understanding of monitoring Asbestos Removal Contractors, expectations and limitations
- The role of the Asbestos Analysts involvement and different types of Air monitoring