TRAINING CENTRE EXCLUSIVE HIRE UKATA APPROVED UNLICENSED WORKS WITH ACMS (TO HSG 210).
MAX 10 PERSONS DURATION 1 DAY MINIMUM* - THE CONTROL OF ASBESTOS REGULATIONS 2012
If you require face to face training but do not have a premises or venue suitable for your training needs you can book exclusive hire of our training centre on the Hertfordshire/Cambridgeshire boarders accessible with easy access from M11, A10 & A1.
From £925.00* + VAT (T&C apply)
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 sets out the requirement for training employees who work or disturb asbestos, this is often referred to as minor works with ACMs. Persons requiring this type of training would include those whose work will knowingly disturb ACMs, such as plumbers, carpenters, electricians, maintenance and demolition workers and other trades that will disturb the fabric of a building.
This may also be required by other trades working on pre year 2000 properties and premises such as Cable TV and Satellite installers, Data and Telephone engineers, Fire and Security engineers Window & Door Replacement operatives, Electric Garage Doors and Gate systems, in fact anyone who might come foreseeably encounter the need to work on Non-licensed AMCs to ensure that they are suitably and sufficiently trained.
Topics Covered Include
- Asbestos Types, Risks and Properties
- The Health Effects of Asbestos
- Uses and Risks of ACMs in Buildings
- Emergency Procedures (EM1)
- Use and Selection of the Correct PPE and RPE (EM6)
- Control Measures used on site for Dust Suppression (EM5)
- Cleaning Down the Work Area (EM7)
- Correct waste Handling on Site (EM9)
- Decontamination (EM8)
The course duration is 1 day minimum*, with the following course duration times: 09.00am - 4.00pm and is held at our Training Centre on the Hertfordshire/Cambridgeshire borders.
*If you have not attended a UKATA Asbestos Awareness course in the past six months, you have the option of attending one of our In-House or Online UKATA approved Asbestos Awareness Course
Free parking and refreshments available.
In-Centre exclusive course booking form
What are the Benefits of Centre Exclusive training?
- We provide the bespoke training venue, along with free parking, refreshments and a light lunch on full day courses
- Centre hire is complimentary so you don’t have to book or pay for hotel or conference rooms
- You can decide when you want to hold the training and book the centre exclusively for your staff
- Our one off fixed price covers the maximum number of delegates for the course, reducing the cost per delegate
Booking Procedure (4 steps)
- Check the course details including the preferred date and start time you want.
- Provide contact information so we can get back to you regarding the enquiry.
- Review and sign our Terms and Conditions.
- We will check our tutor availability and come back to you with a quote and provisional booking for the training.